Dr. G's Weightloss
Medical Weight Loss Clinic located in Aventura, FL
Have you hit a weight-loss plateau? Are you looking for a treatment to help jump-start fat loss? Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness in Aventura, Florida, offers lipotropic fat-burning injections to help your body burn fat more efficiently and shed those unwanted pounds. To see if lipotropic fat-burning injections can help you, call the office or schedule an appointment using the online booking tool.
Lipotropic Fat Burning Injection Q & A
What are Lipotropic Fat-Burning Injections?
Lipotropic fat-burning injections are a tool the medical experts at Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness use to help your body burn off unwanted fat. The injection is filled with fat-burning nutrients, including:
- Vitamin B12
In addition to turning your body into a fat-burning machine, these nutrients also support your overall health when following a weight-loss diet.
How Do Lipotropic Fat-Burning Injections Work?
Each of the nutrients contained in the lipotropic fat-burning injection works to help your body burn fat.
- Methionine: Methionine is an amino acid that helps break down the fat that passes through your liver, which also helps keep your cholesterol level low. The essential amino acid also keeps energy levels up.
- Inositol: Inositol is a B vitamin-like nutrient and helps your body metabolize fat. It also plays a role in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter, which may help you gain better control over your appetite and food cravings.
- Choline: Choline also supports fat metabolism and helps keep cholesterol levels down. In your liver, choline assists in the removal of toxic waste from your blood.
- Vitamin B-12: The vitamin B12 in the lipotropic fat-burning injection boosts both energy and metabolism. It also supports brain health and function.
- L-Carnitine: L-carnitine is an amino acid that assists in the breakdown of fats. When given as a supplement, it may also help your body burn fat while preserving lean body mass.
How Do I Know if Lipotropic Injections are Right For Me?
Your medical expert at Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness determines if you would benefit from lipotropic injections after your comprehensive medical evaluation.
The physician-led exam includes a physical, blood work, health assessment, and review of your medical history. Your medical expert uses this information to devise your physician-supervised, custom weight-loss plan, which may include the fat-burning injections.
Do I Need to Follow a Diet with Lipotropic Injections?
Lipotropic fat-burning injections support your weight-loss efforts and should be combined with a healthy diet and exercise plan in order for you to get the most benefits. The medical experts at Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness create individualized weight-loss plans that get you the best results based on your body type, weight-loss goals, and lifestyle.
To learn more about lipotropic fat-burning injections and to start your physician-supervised, weight-loss plan, call Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness today, or use the online booking tool to schedule a consultation.
Physician Supervised Weight Lossmore info
Protein Bars & Shakesmore info
RevitaLash Productsmore info
LipoLean Injectionsmore info
Lipotropic Fat Burning Injectionmore info
MIC B-12 Injectionsmore info
Semaglutide Injections: Curb Program by Dr. G’smore info
Dr. G's Anywhere Programmore info