Dr. G's Weightloss
Medical Weight Loss Clinic located in Aventura, FL
If weight loss was easy, waistlines wouldn’t be growing at such astronomical rates. The medical experts at Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness in Aventura, Florida, know that one diet doesn’t work for everyone, which is why they offer a number of treatments to help you lose the weight, including LipoLean Injections, which are filled with nutrients that support a healthy metabolism and promote fat loss. To learn more about LipoLean Injections, call the office or use the online booking tool to schedule a consultation.
LipoLean Injections Q & A
What are LipoLean Injections?
LipoLean Injections are nutrient-rich treatments that support liver health and function. Your liver is responsible for metabolizing fat and toxins, and keeping it in good health improves your overall health and metabolism.
The injections contain vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, including:
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12
- Inositol and choline
- Methionine and levocarnitine
- Chromium picolinate
In addition to keeping your liver functioning at its best, the injections also support weight loss and give you a much-needed boost of energy.
How Do LipoLean Injections Work?
Each of the nutrients found in LipoLean Injections play an important role in supporting health and promoting a healthy weight.
- B Vitamins: B vitamins play an important role in helping turn the food you eat into energy. More specifically -
- Vitamin B1: metabolizes fat and carbs
- Vitamin B2: boosts your immune system and slows down aging
- Vitamin B6: regulates mood and helps control appetite
- Vitamin B12: supports digestion and gives you a boost of energy - Vitamin B12 also plays an essential role in keeping your nervous system, which includes your brain, in good health.
- Inositol and Choline: Both inositol and choline are essential vitamin-like nutrients that help your body metabolize fat. Inositol may also be used as a treatment for depression and anxiety while choline supports heart health and muscle endurance.
- Methionine and Levocarnitine: Methionine and levocarnitine are amino acids that support your metabolism. More specifically, methionine helps your body break down fat and may increase your metabolism by supporting growth of lean muscle mass.
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium picolinate is a trace mineral that helps metabolize fat and carbs and may play role in improving blood sugar in people with diabetes.
Who is a Good Candidate for LipoLean Injections?
Your medical expert at Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness determines if you’re a good candidate for LipoLean Injections after your comprehensive medical evaluation. This exam includes a thorough physical, as well as a review of your medical history, blood work, and a discussion of your health goals.
Do I Need to Follow a Special Diet with My LipoLean Injections?
While LipoLean Injections support your weight-loss efforts, they can’t help you lose the weight if you don’t do your part too. Your medical expert at Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness creates a personalized, physician-supervised weight-loss plan that matches your needs to give you the most success.
To get started on LipoLean Injections, call Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness, or use the online booking tool to schedule a consultation.
Physician Supervised Weight Lossmore info
Protein Bars & Shakesmore info
RevitaLash Productsmore info
LipoLean Injectionsmore info
Lipotropic Fat Burning Injectionmore info
MIC B-12 Injectionsmore info
Semaglutide Injections: Curb Program by Dr. G’smore info
Dr. G's Anywhere Programmore info